1. Role within the band?
Guitar/vocals and management.
2. What’s your favourite part of being in the band?
Writing songs, performing live and being part of a brotherhood. Means everything to me!
3. Describe your fellow band mates in your own words.
Morgan – Reliable, committed and there through it all, not the key songwriter but his bass is essential to our sound and he can learn our new music in such a quick time its alarming.
Kevin – An amazing guitarist, his song-writing inspires me and his passion for music is truly awesome, he makes Salvation shine and stand out from other bands and I will always admire his ability and lead playing skills he is incredibly smart and a great friend… until his alter ego kelvin is lurking haha
Pete – My brother eternal a wonderful songwriter and arranger he can provide simple solid beats and amaze with his independence of his feet and hands or simply blow your mind with all aspects of his playing and he is the MVP of this band, a brutal drummer with a heart of gold, a true friend
4. Who’s job would you like to have within the band for one gig and why?
Morgan as he has it easy, lol. I’d like to rock on the bass ‘n get loose! and to experience it all from a different angle.
5. Proudest moment/s so far?
Having a fan travel from Wales to Birmingham to see us and finishing our debut album “A Place Called Home” and seeing it released through a record label, that will take some beating.
6. Your 5 biggest musical influences.
7. Which 5 albums would you take to a desert island?
- Metallica – S & M (1999)
- Breed 77 – Breed 77 (2000)
- Johnny Cash – American V: A Hundred Highways (2006)
- Jeff Buckley – Grace (1994)
- Anything by Aaron Lewis
8. Your 5 favourite films
- Awakenings (1990)
- The Raid (2011)
- Martyrs (2008)
- The Deer Hunter (1978)
- Dark Knight Trilogy (2005-2012)
9. Favourite beverage?
Sparkling water, man it makes me feel energetic and refreshed
10. Your favourite food?
Bacon, no debate!
11. What are your favourite non-musical interests?
Watching films, and writing lyrics…and drinking a cold cider!
12. Something that people might not know about you?
I am a huge country music fan and I also own all of Robert De Niro’s films.
…and finally your parting words to people who are fans of Salvation.
Thank you for listening to us and for supporting us, we couldn’t do it without you all, we will never let you down or sell out. We will just continue to craft albums and tour endlessly, music is our passion and our lives see ya on the road!